Credit Management Software
Series: Praktijkreeks Administratie, Publisher: Wolters Kluwer, Language: Dutch
Released in May 2008.
Author(s): Marcel Wiedenbrugge
Buying software is easy, but making it work for your organization requires sound preparation. This book will help (B2B) companies to better manage and optimize their financial risk and operational procedures by means of automating the quote to cash cycle. The content is strongly focused on credit management from an integrated perspective.
The main chapters are:
2. Credit Management
3. Credit Management Software
4. Choosing software solutions: from inventory to purchase
5. Preparation: what can you / should you do yourself
6. Installation, implementation and operational
7. Daily practice
8. Software vendors, ROI and market developments
The book is available online via several Dutch and Belgium bookstores and/or webshops. More information (in Dutch): http://www.kluwershop.nl/financieelmanagement/details.asp?pr=12896