This B2B program is an integrated holistic approach to optimize customer value and enhance collaboration between finance and commerce in a structured, productive, profitable and sustainable way. The ultimate goal of this one day workshop is to learn financial and commercial concepts that will help you to increase customer and company value and enhance productive collaboration between your financial and commercial team.
For more information you can also visit: www.customerprofitmaxim.com
Key elements of this program are:
- CRM and customer value / The Customer Relationship Balance model™
- Customer segmentation: a simple but effective approach based on the Customer Relationship Matrix model (value of the customer vs. value for the customer).
- Financial topics: credit management, credit risk, payment behavior / late payment risk, working capital, cash flow, costs, customer based accounting.
- Customer) service and complaint management and the impact of complaints on the business process (financial, customer relationship, your bottom line).
- Cross functional communication & collaboration: how to implement it into the organization
- Operational efficiency : (root cause) analysis of processes, procedures, IT solutions)
- Organisation: people, processes and systems, (potential) constraints, dealing with targets, priorities and goals
- [optional] software solutions & concepts that support the integrated approach (focus: credit management software).
- Creating sustainable value and business continuity
Less words, more graphics and models (which you can easily remember)
The whole program is based on graphical models and flow charts, that will be presented in a logical sequence, so you will gain insight that is easy to remember and to apply. Therefore the things you learn during this one day workshop are:
- practical (based on practical experience)
- easy to understand for a wide audience (finance, sales, service)
- easy to remember (no long lists of bullet points)
- easy to implement (structured generic approach)
This program will effectively help you to better understand in which customers to invest and to provide concepts to enhance productive communication and collaboration between finance, service, sales and marketing, leading to a more consistent customer journey along all touch pionts. The insights you will gain from this program are based on real life experience and thorough research in multiple areas such as marketing, sales, customer service, logistics, credit management, finance and IT.